One of the best-quality drug rehab centers in Redmond, Oregon can build a solid foundation of addiction recovery. With a chemical dependency that’s out of control, it’s time to find professional help. You can regain control of your career, family life, and health. Here’s what you need to know about recovering at an excellent drug rehab facility on the West Coast.
How Rehab Works at Drug Rehab Centers
Oregon substance abuse treatment programs enable you to overcome psychological and physical dependency on a drug. You learn what triggered you to begin using a substance. In the process, you discover what role it played in your life and relationships. From there, you develop healthier coping skills to eliminate the need for the drug in the future.
Many of these discussions take place in one-on-one counseling sessions. You spend time digging deep and pinpointing areas where you want to make significant changes. Similarly, you meet with peers who’re in recovery just as you are. Group sessions allow for socialization as well as peer input.
Evidence-Based Treatments at Excellent Drug Rehab Centers in Redmond, Oregon
The therapeutic interventions you undergo should fall under the heading of evidence-based modalities. This means that the treatments helped plenty of people before you. For example, these include:
- Family counseling, which encourages those closest to you to understand and support your goal of long-term recovery
- Dual diagnosis assessment for underlying psychiatric conditions that require possibly pharmacological management
- Trauma and PTSD treatment that focuses on overcoming unwelcome emotions or memories
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy to address unhealthy thought patterns
Therapists customize your recovery experience to meet your unique needs at drug rehab centers. Because everyone’s different, your day in rehab may vary from someone else’s. Individual therapy sessions also diverge since they focus intently on any mental health or family challenges you may have. Because many people use drugs to cope with stress, it’s essential to undo these triggers during your time in treatment.
Drug Rehab Programs in Oregon
Beyond therapy, the following may be recommended by addiction treatment specialists:
- Men’s drug rehab for gender-specific treatment as a husband, son, and father
- Women’s drug rehab to open up easier about uncomfortable topics
- Young adult rehab program to prevent further harm of addiction
- Specialized substance abuse treatment like heroin, prescription drug, and meth rehab
- Outpatient rehab for those who can’t leave behind family or work obligations
- Intensive outpatient program to get the help needed and return home at night
What Happens After Treatment?
For most program participants, rehab is only a stepping stone. When you have a mental health disorder, you’ll continue to receive treatment at drug rehab centers. Your therapist helps you find a provider where you live. Almost all rehab clients attend support group meetings even after initial treatment.
They find that the easy camaraderie between peers is something they missed. Support group meetings might include 12 Step or similar settings. Moreover, ongoing peer-to-peer counseling and accountability assist with relapse prevention.
Enter Treatment Today
There are no long wait times or hoops to jump through. What sets apart excellent facilities from others is the client focus. For example, intake advisors help you with the insurance verification process so you can enjoy your maximum benefit. Similarly, they answer all of your questions from treatment options to paying for rehab.
Among the best-quality drug rehab centers in Redmond, Oregon, Sunstone Recovery stands out. Therapists there emphasize the importance of helping you rebuild a life of hope through recovery. Don’t you owe it to yourself to make a positive change in your life today? Contact Sunstone Recovery by calling 855.833.9199 to learn more about drug rehab programs and lasting recovery.