If you find yourself seeking an alcohol addiction treatment center that specializes in treating men in a men-only environment, consider Sunstone Recovery. The men’s alcohol rehab program is located in Bend, Oregon, away from addiction stressors. With a men’s alcohol rehab center in Bend, OR, that provides a same-sex environment, learn how to face and overcome your addictive habits without feeling pressured, anxious, or uncomfortable throughout the recovery process.
What is a Men’s Alcohol Rehab Center in Bend, OR?
Choosing a men’s rehab center in Bend, OR, is highly recommended for any man who is seeking a rehabilitation program that is welcoming, comforting, and only open to the same sex to assist in the recovery process.
An alcohol rehab program provided by an addiction treatment center in Bend, OR that is designed with men in mind is optimal for anyone who is struggling to talk openly about their habits. It’s also beneficial for anyone who feels less likely to remain motivated, honest, and serious about overcoming their addiction when in the presence of the opposite sex. A men-only rehab center and program offer a variety of benefits and advantages not always available in alternative rehab centers and treatment programs.
Benefits of a Men’s Rehab Programs
There are many benefits and advantages to a men’s alcohol rehab program. Whether you’re enrolling in a recovery program for the first time or if you have battled addictions for years or even decades, men’s alcohol rehab provides lasting recovery. Some of the most notable benefits of a men’s alcohol rehab program in Oregon include:
- Various forms of therapy: There are many forms of addiction therapy programs in Bend, OR offered in a men-only rehabilitation program and treatment center. Individual therapy, group therapy, and even trauma-based therapy help you communicate. Vocalize your struggles and challenges you face each day as you work towards a life of sobriety.
- CBT: Cognitive behavioral therapy treatments available help those interested in trying different methods of counseling and therapy to improve their chances of remaining sober and steering clear of potential temptations, even after completing a rehab treatment or program.
- Family counseling: Family counseling sessions and regular therapy help you connect with your loved ones. They provide a safe and judgment-free environment to discuss the challenges and struggles you face each day with your addiction. Building and strengthening the bonds and relationships you have with family members and loved ones dramatically affect the efficacy of your treatment program and how you choose to live when returning to your everyday life at home.
- Peer support: Support from peers goes a long way in the process of recovering from an addiction to alcohol, drugs, or other illicit substances.
- Zero-tolerance environment: Because addiction is complex, centers factor in your environment, surroundings, and individuals you find yourself around each day, especially if you are struggling with compulsive or addictive habits. Zero-tolerance environments within rehab centers and facilities prohibit the usage, ownership, or consumption of drugs, alcohol, tobacco. This also applies to prescription medications unless provided to you by a staff member.
Finding the Right Men’s Alcohol Rehab Center in Bend, OR
Find the right alcohol rehab center in Bend, OR, by first determining the benefits of intensive outpatient programs. For long-term recovery, consider an addiction treatment center in Oregon. An intensive outpatient program offering long-term programs help you understand potential underlying causes, triggers, and traumas of addiction.
Contact Sunstone Recovery
You don’t have to allow your addiction to rule your life. Find help when you contact Sunstone Recovery. Call 855.833.9199 to learn how Sunstone Recovery can find an alcohol rehab center in Bend, OR that is right for you today.