In 2009, more than 23 million individuals in the US alone needed help with one or more addictions that were increasingly interfering with daily life. Struggling with an addiction can quickly become mentally, emotionally, and physically draining. This is especially true if you are unsure of how to cope or where to seek help. If you are a woman struggling with an addiction of any kind, finding a rehab center or facility that you feel comfortable in may seem daunting. However, there is a women’s rehab center in Bend, OR. This will provide a solution that can help you to feel right at home as you begin receiving the treatment you need.
Deciding on a Women’s Rehab Center in Bend, OR
A women’s rehab center is advisable for women finding themselves uncomfortable discussing addiction in front of the opposite sex. Additionally, you might simply be seeking camaraderie with other women. A women-only rehab center or facility may be optimal. You may prevent unwanted encounters or potential relationships. Some notable advantages of choosing a women’s rehab center providing extensive workups and individualized plans include:
- Dual Diagnosis – You may have struggled with mental illness in the past. If you believe you may have a mental illness in conjunction with your addiction, consider using a dual diagnosis service from a women’s rehab program in Bend.
- Individual Counseling – Individual counseling sessions are extremely helpful if you struggle to talk about addiction or potential underlying causes. Whether you have struggled with traumas or abuse in the past, individual counseling can help you to uncover potential triggers and underlying issues that must first be dealt with and healed before you can fully recover from your addiction.
- Family Therapy – These sessions are beneficial for individuals with estranged relationships with family members. Also, they may have strained and tense relationships with the loved ones in their lives. Attending regular family therapy sessions while working towards sobriety helps repair and rebuild even the most tumultuous relationships.
- Group Counseling – Meet other women also struggling with addiction in regularly scheduled group counseling sessions. These sessions provide a safe and welcoming environment to share stories, struggles, and challenges on the road to recovery. While working through your addiction, you’ll learn to better communicate your feelings and emotions. Also, you’ll do so without feeling shamed, guilted, or judged. Connect with other women who are also interested in living a healthy and sober lifestyle. You can avoid going back to bad habits and old lifestyles once you have completed your rehabilitation program.
Intensive Outpatient Programs at a Women’s Rehab Center in Bend, OR
Consider an intensive outpatient program when you are researching a women’s rehab center in Bend, OR. An intensive outpatient program is optimal for anyone who is in need of extensive treatment and care but cannot uproot their families, relocate, or quit their current place of employment.
Intensive outpatient programs are optimal for busy moms, working women, and women who simply do not have the ability to interrupt their entire lives for a long-term stay in an alternative facility. With an intensive outpatient program, take advantage of many of the services. Some of these are only provided to individuals who are enrolled in a long-term outpatient care facility or treatment center. Intensive outpatient programs often operate similarly to PHP (partial hospitalization programs) for individuals with severe and life-threatening addictions.
Consider Your Options for a Women’s Rehab Center in Bend, OR
Take the time comparing options when seeking out a rehabilitation program at a women’s rehab center in Bend, OR. It is essential to find a solution that is best for you and your needs. At the right rehab program, you learn how to live without any potentially life-threatening vice.
In an effort to help a range of patients with unique needs, our facility offers:
- An intensive outpatient program
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Substance abuse treatment programs
- Family therapy
- Group counseling
- Individual therapy
- Neurofeedback therapy
Do not allow your addiction to consume your life. It is possible to get the help you need for your addiction in a welcoming female-only environment. Call us at Sunstone Recovery in Bend, Oregon, at 855.833.9199 to learn more about our programs. Find a treatment plan that is right for you and your goals today.