Sunstone Recovery holds the health and safety of our clients at the utmost importance. In an effort to mitigate health risks to our clients, we are taking the following steps:
- Providing education on management of COVID-19 to our clients through our Medical Director.
- Utilizing telehealth options for direct care (this includes admissions, individual and group therapy).
- Contact 541-610-3009 ext 2 if you have any questions
- Encouraging clients to attend online recovery support groups.
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)
- Narcotic Anonymous (NA)
- Marijuana Anonymous (MA)
- Refuge Recovery
- Celebrate Recovery
- Emotions Anonymous
- Recovery Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
*Please note all on-site community activities (Sunstone Family Circle, Meditation and Yoga) are cancelled until further notice.
*Please note all direct care services are being offered via telehealth until further notice.