When you begin your search for the most effective addiction treatment, you may start by determining whether you need inpatient or outpatient care. At Sunstone Recovery, we offer an intensive outpatient program in Bend, OR that can lead you to sobriety. Our IOP gives you the ability to return home each night to your family.
What is an Intensive Outpatient Program in Bend, OR?
An IOP is different than your average outpatient program. In fact, you will have a daily schedule of addiction therapies, counseling, and treatment. However, once your daily routine is complete, you can return to your home and tend to your personal and professional life.
Not only does this program let you remain active in your work and family life, but it also gives you the opportunity to practice what you learn in treatment.
IOP in Bend, OR features the following programs:
- Men’s drug rehab for gender-specific treatment as a husband, son, and father
- Women’s drug rehab to open up easier about uncomfortable topics
- Young adult rehab program to prevent further harm of addiction
- Specialized substance abuse treatment like heroin, prescription drug, and meth rehab
Is an Intensive Outpatient Program Right for You?
The intensive outpatient program provides more flexibility if you have a safe, drug-free home to return to. This program can be used as a continuation of residential care to promote lasting recovery. Depending on your needs, IOP generally lasts three to six months.
Throughout this process, our staff is available to answer any of your questions and help you through any difficulties you may be having at home. When you are facing triggers and stressors, we’ll walk you through the relapse prevention process. This ensures you remain on the right path to sobriety.
Throughout each week, we’ll track your progress in the intensive outpatient program and make any minor adjustments that are necessary.
IOP Therapeutic Intervention
Sunstone Recovery is proud to offer the latest and greatest modalities in addiction treatment. For instance, we offer a variety of core addiction treatment therapies that can help you move forward in your recovery. These include:
Therapy programs are increasingly important in cases of dual diagnosis. When addiction and mental health disorders occur together, therapy programs focus on both issues. Recovery and resistance to relapse is strengthened by utilizing both types of treatment.
Choosing the Best IOP
Families or individuals looking for the best IOP should consider the following:
- Accessibility. Look for a facility with a smaller wait time for admittance. Professional addiction treatment should not wait.
- Personalized care. Programs that are customized to the individual’s needs incur higher success rates. Recommended programs and therapies based on your situation address underlying issues that led to addiction.
- Social support. The support of professionals, peers, and family is vital to recovery. Creating a strong support system during and after rehab prevents relapse or its impact.
- Continuing treatment. Treatment doesn’t end after the intensive outpatient program. Ongoing care means participating in therapy and aftercare or alumni programs. The longer an individual stays in treatment, the more successful their recovery will be.
Learn More About Our Intensive Outpatient Program in Bend, OR
Are you struggling with addiction, but have children at home or responsibilities at work or school that you can’t ignore? If so, our intensive outpatient program in Bend, OR may be the best solution for you.
Contact Sunstone Recovery today by calling 855.833.9199 to learn more about our therapies and the admissions process. IOP is a great way to find sobriety with professional help and flexibility in treatment.